1. Dr. K. V. Peter, Chairman, Quinquennial Review Team (QRT)
2. Dr. V. A. Parthasarathy, Chairman, RAC
3. Dr. P. K. Ray, Member, QRT
4. Dr. K. Anjaneyalu, Member, QRT
5. Dr. B. P. Singh, Member, QRT
6. Dr. Abraham Verghese, Member, QRT
7. Dr. S. Uma, Director, ICAR-NRCB
8. Dr. B. Padmanaban, Member Secretary, RAC and QRT
Dr. (Mrs.) S. Uma, Director of the Centre welcomed the gathering and briefed about the meeting. Dr. B. Padmanaban, Member Secretary, QRT and RAC presented the recommendations of the committees in brief. In his address Dr. V. A. Parthasarathy, Chairman, RAC gave suggestions on the consolidated recommendation, emphasised to prioritise the work keeping in view of limited man power and commercialization of technologies. Dr. S. Uma, Director, ICAR-NRCB offered her explanation to the comments and the points raised by the Chairman, RAC. The points as suggested by the Chairman, RAC have been included in the QRT report after through discussion among the members of the committees.
The meeting ended with a vote of thanks proposed by Dr R. Thangavelu, Principal Scientist, ICAR-NRCB.